A more free journey by bike
“It is far from walking but not as much as using a taxi,” “I want to travel more spontaneously more spiritually”, etc, such as how to enjoy Kiryu in a variety of ways!
How to useHow to use
- ● You can use it free of charge.
- ● For use, please present identification card and fill in the loan application form.
- ● For those under high school students, we do not lend bicycles. (You can use it when accompanied by parents.)
- ● In case of bad weather, we may refuse to lend.
- ● Avoid crossing the day can not be used.
- ● The number of lendable units will always fluctuate due to lending or returning to another station.
Return methodReturn method
- ● Electric assisted bicycles at Kiryu Station · Shin Kiryu Station and ordinary bicycles at Nishikiri Station can be returned only to stations that have received the loan.
- ● Okonkan, Joytown Plaza, Kinshicho Post Office, Shin Kiryu station front post office, Kiryu Station ordinary bicycle can be returned to any of the above 5 stations. (Please note that you can not return to Shin Kiryu Station.)
|Lending station||Lending station||available Lendable||Phone|
(Excluding New Year’s Holiday)
|Shin Kiryu Station||9:00〜12:00
(Returned until 17:30)
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday||0277-54-1755|
|Nishi Kiryu Station||9:00〜18:00||Everyday||0277-22-3201|
(Returned until 16:30)
|Open all days
(Excluding 12 / 28-1 / 4)
|Joy Town Square||10:00〜17:00||Mon · Tue · Thu · Fri
|Nishikicho Post Office||8:50〜17:30||Monday – Friday
|Shin Kiryu station front post office||9:00〜17:00
(Refund until 17:30)
|Monday to Friday